Argon is an atmospheric resource in Astroneer. It can be obtained using the Atmospheric Condenser on Vesania and Glacio, when powered with energy. To create argon, the Atmospheric Condenser produces canisters that capture and concentrate the gas. Each canister has a capacity of 5 units and can be used 5 times in crafting before becoming empty and disappearing after the last use. The container has a gas level indicator consisting of five bars, which change color from blue to gray depending on the remaining gas. Different planets have varying concentrations of argon in the atmosphere, which affects the collection speed of this atmospheric resource.
In the game, the blue circle indicator on the argon canister is divided into five segments and does not have a solid shape as shown in the image.
Regardless of the planet where you have set up argon collection and your location, all modules in Astroneer will continue their operations and resource gathering.
Usageneed a translation
- Where to find argon? How to craft argon?
Argon is a gas in Astroneer that can only be collected using the Atmospheric Condenser. Argon can be found in the atmosphere of Glacio and Vesania.
- Can I collect argon on one planet while playing on another?
Yes, you can. While you are engaged in other activities, the Atmospheric Condenser will continue to function on any planet. Just remember to press the repeat button on the condenser panel to collect gas while there is storage capacity available.
- What does gas concentration mean? Are the percentages in the table?
Gas concentration refers to the amount of gas present in a given volume of the atmosphere.
- Is there a difference in energy consumption based on gas concentration?
No, the Atmospheric Condenser consumes the same amount of energy regardless of the planet, resource, or gas concentration in the atmosphere.
- If you place argon in the research chamber, you will receive 300 bytes upon completing its analysis. The research speed will be 120 bytes per minute. This means that you can indefinitely produce bytes using energy.